Prison break
house
law & order svu
simpsons
family guy
malcolm in the middle
E-ring
thats about it
Simpsons
Charmed
Surface
Supernatural
Lost
Invasion
Stargate:SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
PTI
Alias
Night Stalker
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Prison break
house
law & order svu
simpsons
family guy
malcolm in the middle
E-ring
thats about it
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I'm with you on most of the Sci-Fi shows plus
HBO minis
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Rome
Survivor
My Name is Earl
Office
Ultimate Fighting
King of Queens
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I caught the marathon of My Name Is Earl this past weekend and it was very funny. may have to set the VCR for that one
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I love My Name is Earl. Very very funny. Last night the whole "long thought" thing cracked me up! I've done that so many times...think about something and just keep on going and going. Of course, I'm not saying what I'm thinking outloud.
The Office was hilarious last night. The whole business school stuff was killin' me.
I also watch Law and Order, King of Queens, Desperate Housewives, and Extreme Home Makeover.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
King of The Hill
PTI
Around The Horn
CSI
"Why so serious?"
America's Next Top Model
Laguna Beach
Real World
Biggest Loser
Survior
Law & Order: SVU
Family Guy
Aqua Teen
What Not To Wear
King of Queens, CSI, That 70's show, Yes Dear, Lost, The Sopranos, American Chopper
CSI, The Office, My Name Is Earl, Lost, Survivor, Family Guy, American Dad, Arrested Development, The Adam Corolla Project, That 70's Show, Malcolm In The Middle, Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Hogan's Heros, Curb Your Enthusiasm, King Of Queens, Desperate Housewives.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Laguna Beach
Real World
Viva la Bam
Survior
CSI
Family Guy
Chapelle Show
What Not To Wear
pretty much the same things as yal.
Bookmarks